🇺🇸👥🔥 Ron DeSantis and Trump
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has made a statement regarding the possible extradition of former President Donald Trump, stating that Florida will not assist in any such request, which has drawn criticism from some and praise from others.
Frequently asked questions
NEW Get answers quickly, based on news from the past 24 hours
Who is reporting on this topic?
The right is obsessing over this topic
The right is putting serious attention on this topic compared to the left and center, indicating that the right is magnifying this topic.
- Critical of DeSantis's response to Trump's indictment, calling it 'off rails'
- They are highlighting DeSantis's tough-on-crime image
- Supportive of DeSantis's response, calling it 'fiery' and 'un-American'
- They are emphasizing DeSantis's clear stance on not assisting in Trump's extradition
How are topics ranked?
The ranking of a topic reflects how much attention it is receiving in major media outlets on a particular day. The higher a topic is placed on an outlet's homepage, the more prominent it is considered. We combine a topic's prominence scores from all major outlets to calculate overall rankings. Rankings are compared to the previous day's rankings to determine whether a topic is trending up or down.
How Attention Works
- Attention measures the front page real estate of a topic
- The higher up the front page and the bigger the banner headline, the more attention a topic receives
- Attention scores are aggregated per source