🚗💰 Tax Credit and EV Regulations
The US government's new electric vehicle tax credit rules will limit the number of eligible models, while GM plans to phase out Apple CarPlay in favor of Google's technology.
Frequently asked questions
NEW Get answers quickly, based on news from the past 24 hours
Who is reporting on this topic?
Compare coverage from the most popular news sources based on front-page
Summary of focal points from each side based on articles from the past day
Both the left and right are reporting similarly on this story
- New EV rules will impact eligibility of tax credits for electric vehicles
- GM plans to phase out Apple CarPlay in their EVs with help of Google
Read the articles behind these perspectives
Check out key headlines, based on spikes of front-page attention over time. This gives you newsworthy articles that bring you up to speed on a topic.
Get our weekly roundup
An AI-powered weekly newsletter to break you out of your bubble.
How are topics ranked?
The ranking of a topic reflects how much attention it is receiving in major media outlets on a particular day. The higher a topic is placed on an outlet's homepage, the more prominent it is considered. We combine a topic's prominence scores from all major outlets to calculate overall rankings. Rankings are compared to the previous day's rankings to determine whether a topic is trending up or down.
How Attention Works
- Attention measures the front page real estate of a topic
- The higher up the front page and the bigger the banner headline, the more attention a topic receives
- Attention scores are aggregated per source