👑🇫🇷👥 King Charles' France Visit Postponed Due to Pension Protests
King Charles's state visit to France has been postponed due to ongoing protests against pension reforms, which have shifted the focus of French anger towards President Macron.
Who is reporting on this topic?
The right is ignoring this topic
The left and center is putting serious attention on this topic and the right isn’t which suggests the right is attempting to minimize this topic.
US-based outlets are ignoring this topic
International outlets are putting serious attention on this topic compared to Domestic-based outlets
- Focusing on protests in Paris and anger of French people towards Macron
- Highlighting postponement of King Charles' visit to France due to protests
- Focusing on postponement of King Charles' visit to France due to protests
- Also highlighting Macron's decision to take off his 'luxury' watch during TV interview, possibly to show solidarity with protesters
How are topics ranked?
The ranking of a topic reflects how much attention it is receiving in major media outlets on a particular day. The higher a topic is placed on an outlet's homepage, the more prominent it is considered. We combine a topic's prominence scores from all major outlets to calculate overall rankings. Rankings are compared to the previous day's rankings to determine whether a topic is trending up or down.
How Attention Works
- Attention measures the front page real estate of a topic
- The higher up the front page and the bigger the banner headline, the more attention a topic receives
- Attention scores are aggregated per source