👥🔍🕵️♂️ FBI Investigation and Durham Report
The Senate is questioning why top officials were not interviewed in the Trump-Russia probe, the FBI released files on Queen Elizabeth II's security concerns, and a GOP lawmaker is unsure about the Durham report after a top FBI official's admission.
Frequently asked questions
NEW Get answers quickly, based on news from the past 24 hours
Who is reporting on this topic?
The left and right are obsessing over this topic
The left and right are placing much more attention than the center on it, suggesting this is a domestic, political or polarizing topic.
- Focusing on FBI's release of files on Queen Elizabeth II and IRA threats
- Highlighting potential danger posed by IRA threats
- Questioning FBI's handling of Trump-Russia probe and investigation of pipe bombs at RNC and DNC
- Critical of FBI's slow pace of investigation and is demanding explanations
How are topics ranked?
The ranking of a topic reflects how much attention it is receiving in major media outlets on a particular day. The higher a topic is placed on an outlet's homepage, the more prominent it is considered. We combine a topic's prominence scores from all major outlets to calculate overall rankings. Rankings are compared to the previous day's rankings to determine whether a topic is trending up or down.
How Attention Works
- Attention measures the front page real estate of a topic
- The higher up the front page and the bigger the banner headline, the more attention a topic receives
- Attention scores are aggregated per source