💰🤔👴 Social Security Reform Talks
Politicians are accusing President Biden of not addressing the spending problem in his budget and of rebuffing bipartisan talks to save Social Security, while sources say accusations of lying are obscuring the talks.
Who is reporting on this topic?
Compare coverage from the most popular news sources based on front-page
Summary of focal points from each side based on articles from the past day
- Criticizing President Biden's budget for not addressing spending problem
- Rick Scott is leading charge on this issue
- Highlighting accusation of lying and how it is obscuring bipartisan Social Security reform talks
- Sources are being cited to support this perspective
- Accusing Biden of rejecting bipartisan talks to save Social Security
- Senator Bill Cassidy is leading charge on this issue
Read the articles behind these perspectives
Check out key headlines, based on spikes of front-page attention over time. This gives you newsworthy articles that bring you up to speed on a topic.
Get our weekly roundup
An AI-powered weekly newsletter to break you out of your bubble.
How are topics ranked?
The ranking of a topic reflects how much attention it is receiving in major media outlets on a particular day. The higher a topic is placed on an outlet's homepage, the more prominent it is considered. We combine a topic's prominence scores from all major outlets to calculate overall rankings. Rankings are compared to the previous day's rankings to determine whether a topic is trending up or down.
How Attention Works
- Attention measures the front page real estate of a topic
- The higher up the front page and the bigger the banner headline, the more attention a topic receives
- Attention scores are aggregated per source