🗳️🇺🇸🤔 Trump's potential 2024 candidacy
The first story reports on Trump's pessimistic outlook for the future of the United States, while the second story features a self-described conservative who voted for Biden but would vote for him again if Trump becomes the GOP nominee.
Who is reporting on this topic?
The right is obsessing over this topic
The right is putting serious attention on this topic compared to the left and center, indicating that the right is magnifying this topic.
- Focusing on divide within Republican party and Trump's potential candidacy in 2024
- Highlighting former allies distancing themselves from Trump
- Focusing on potential Republican candidates for 2024 election, including Vivek Ramaswamy
- Some conservatives are considering voting for Biden if Trump becomes GOP nominee
How are topics ranked?
The ranking of a topic reflects how much attention it is receiving in major media outlets on a particular day. The higher a topic is placed on an outlet's homepage, the more prominent it is considered. We combine a topic's prominence scores from all major outlets to calculate overall rankings. Rankings are compared to the previous day's rankings to determine whether a topic is trending up or down.
How Attention Works
- Attention measures the front page real estate of a topic
- The higher up the front page and the bigger the banner headline, the more attention a topic receives
- Attention scores are aggregated per source